Wednesday, December 16, 2009

sweet magic

Gosh, swaps are fun. I just received a box at my door, all the way from the UK. Thank you, thank you to Linda of Queen of the Froggers for the beautiful Magic Yarn Ball! I am desperately trying to squash the desire to unravel it right now to find all the little treasures inside, but that wouldn't be nearly as magical as discovering each item as I knit. For now I can see some lovely buttons and the wool is scrumptious!

Extra special thanks to T Does Wool for having this great idea and organizing the swap. And Linda - I promise yours will be in the mail soon too!

3 comments :

petite gourmand said... [Reply to comment]

That looks amazing...
if I could I would send you this

Yarn Bowl and Skein
Treat your yarn freak to a handmade yarn bowl and a handspun skein this holiday season.
(Martha Stewart.com)

Linda said... [Reply to comment]

I can't wait to see what you knit from it!

t does wool said... [Reply to comment]

what a wonderful magic ball Sam!!!