Monday, July 17, 2006

mitsy and bitsy



Phew! These two ladies are done. I've wanted to turn my little sweaters into dresses for some time now and Plush You II seemed like a great reason to go for it. Sure it's about 120 degrees outside, but these two mice are toasty warm. They stand around 13" tall (bigger than I usually make, but I made the dresses first - oops!) and are quite a close pair. I can't wait to see the rest of the submissions for the show and I hope these gals have a good time in Seattle.

Now onto a new project, starting tonight!

8 comments :

Mommy P said... [Reply to comment]
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mommy P said... [Reply to comment]

Adorable! They make me long for winter!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Love them! Especially their dresses - it's freezing cold where I live now, so they look just right!

lamb-things said... [Reply to comment]

I love them, they are sure to be a big hit in Seattle. I found some patterns on the web as you suggested Samantha, and can't wait to try them. Do you think maybe I should finish all those scarves first?

Frances said... [Reply to comment]

So sweet. I adore mice - especially in jumpers.

gnarly nanny said... [Reply to comment]

very awesome!

i just wanted to say, also, that gum blondes were in my latest issue of spin magazine! congrats to the hubby!

Melita said... [Reply to comment]

so cute, congratulations

swan-artegan said... [Reply to comment]

Sam: Mitsy & Bitsy are adorable! I love their sweater dresses.