Monday, December 18, 2006

dear santa




Oh, the crunch before the holidays. Work is crazy busy and even though I have a hundred things I should be doing tonight, sitting at the computer is about all I can manage. But I will quit my whining.

I have been wanting to show this fabulous nesting doll for a while. She is handcrafted by local potter/artist Julie Moon, who is still showing her work at Art101 in the UpCountry store on King Street. Anyone in Toronto looking for a unique gift should take a look - they are wonderfully charming.

Next up, a tower of knitting. I have started three new projects in the past three days - as if I wasn't busy enough already. I also visited (and purchased at) three knitting shops this weekend: Knitomatic for lovely Koigu, The Knit Cafe for Fleece Artist merino sock wool, and Romni for Xmas goodies for a certain special Mom that I know. So much wool, so little time.

Then lastly, the message I wish I could send out to everyone. This card is by Snow & Graham, and my camera doesn't do the letterpress justice. Suddenly I'm craving the camera my friend Max has - a Sony Cybershot DSCT10, which takes decent video and the most incredible macro shots I can imagine from a simple point and shoot. But alas, I'm not sure that Santa can afford it this year...unless I can justify that it's a tiny price to pay to have videos of Sadie with true audio. That's a good argument, right?

1 comments :

Benny said... [Reply to comment]

This particular era of replica watches uk are easilty discretionary because of its oversized dial or face. These particular wristwatches are considered collectors replica watches sale items and are extremely costly and hard to find. If you are looking for a Rolex observe, then you are ooking a genuine Rolex, not a cleverly made fake or blatant rip off. Unless of course you have lots of rolex replica sale you are probably seeking for a great utilized Rolex observe as getting these rolex replica sale used can give you a fantastic price reduction without having sacrificing top quality. Obviously, only reliable sellers market reliable replica watches sale would never ever endeavor to offer a phony, passing it off as an authentic. In reality, only authorized Rolex dealers are legally permitted to sell real breitling replica watches in accordance to the official Rolex website.